Tuesday, November 24, 2015

ON THE DEATH OF LATE PRINCE ABUBAKAR AUDU, By Tijjani Bambale


On the death of Prince Abubakar Audu, The most important lesson that I have learned is to trust God in every circumstance.

Lots of times we go through different trials and following God's plan seems like it doesn't make any sense at all. God is always in control and He will never leave us. We should consider that the fates through confidence have devolved on us the task of a double living, that we have henceforth to fulfil the promise of our leader's life also, in our own, to the world. Why do we always begin to think about people when they die? 

I think we should think about people while they're still alive! That way, they can know that we're thinking about them! I always tell people when I'm thinking about them, or that I thought about them, or that I have been thinking about them and it almost always scares them away, but so what, I am practicing the art of life and if that is frightening to them then
maybe they need to start living while they're still alive!.
The days of our lives, for all of us, are numbered...We know that. And yes, there are certainly times when we aren't able to muster as much strength and patience as we would like. It's called being human. But I have found that in the simple act of living with hope, and in the daily effort to have a positive impact in the world, the days I do have are made all the more meaningful and precious. And for that I am grateful.
O Allaah, forgives and has mercy upon Prince Audu, excuse him and pardon him, and make honourable his reception. Expand his entry, and cleanse him with water, snow, and ice, and purify him of sin as a white robe is purified of filth. Exchange his home for a better home, and his family for a better family, and his spouse for a better spouse. Admit him into the Garden, protect him from the punishment of the grave and the torment of the Fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment